New Lonny Mag faves

Hi everyone! I hope you’re enjoying your Thursday! I definitely do! In the morning I was pleasantly surprised with the new issue of Lonny mag which was launched today. The team did a wonderful job (again!) by featuring a lot of talented people, sharing with us tips about outdoor decorating – just on time as it seems summer has finally settled down here! I loved all those over 200 pages, so I’ll now share with you some designs that took my breath away and I’m still recovering after the dose of gorgeousness I witnessed:

lonny

the blue cotton slipcover adds a charming serenity to the living room

lonny1

lonny2

love the orange, brown & beige that are dominating in this home

lonny3

the use of colors and patterns in this place is amazing!

lonny4

this chandelier is to die for

lonny5

this organized kitchen decorated with white & navy looks very stylish. love that rug!

lonny8

the dark bathroom, with white frames and tiles – fancy and chic!

lonny6

how pure and romantic is this room? LOVE the pink cushions!

lonny7