Create your mood board on Olioboard

Wanted to share with you a new application I was introduced to last week. You know how I love inspiration boards, don’t you? I even have a folder with them on my desktop, as I think that’s such a creative activity and it’s not that easy as it may seem! Before, to make up an inspiration board, I was ransacking all the possible Internet sources to find the cushions I need, so their color and pattern match the curtains I already chose (just an example). Believe me, a lot of time is required to create an inspiring board! Last week I found out that my hard days of creating boards are done once the new application, Olioboard, was launched! It’s a new treasure for me, because the way Olioboard works is something I could only dream of. You create a board and to fill it you have over 10,000 items in the Olioboard item storage! Here are my mood boards, so far :)

yellowkitchen


colorful


whiteorange